17 September 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Three beautiful ladies

I came across this photo as I am sorting through and organizing folders upon folders! From left to right, Aunt Margaret, my grandmother Mary, and Aunt Peg. Aunt Margaret was married to my grandmother's brother Raymond. Aunt Peg is my grandmother's first cousin. Her mother (also Margaret) and my great grandfather Martin Welsh were siblings. 
The photo was taken at my grandmother's house in Kennett Square but I do not recall the occasion. Aunt Margaret and Uncle Reds (Raymond) were married in 1975 so obviously it was after that. I am not sure it was a special occasion.
 
Wordless Wednesday is a daily blogging prompt prompted by GeneaBloggers in which the main focus of the prompt is a photo. Information may also be included as to identification.

Locations listed are located in Pennsylvania (USA), unless otherwise noted in post.