12 February 2016

Funeral Card Friday: Lloyd P Still

Lloyd P Still is my maternal grandfather. Born 24 March 1914, he is the younger son of Pierson George Still and Mary Kilpatrick. He passed away 4 May 1993.

His funeral service was arranged by Kuzo & Gofus Funeral Home in Kennett Square, Chester County. He is buried with my grandmother, his wife, at St Patrick’s Cemetery in Kennett.

The front of his cards are images of Christ or of Mary. I actually have one of each. The back, as can be seen here, is a quote of Cardinal Newman. This indicates, as I already knew, that he is Roman Catholic.

I am not sure where the name Lloyd came from but his middle name, Pierson, is that of his father.


Funeral Card Friday is a genealogical prompt of GeneaBloggers.

© Jeanne Ruczhak-Eckman, 2016
Locations listed are located in Pennsylvania (USA), unless otherwise noted in post.